Suche Sortierung nach Monatsdigest
2011/04/15 14:26:55
Hermann Münkenwarf
[Famfo-esens-l] FamFo in GROß HOLUM / ESENS und PAKENS / ST: JOOST
Datum 2011/04/19 18:32:48
Wolfgang Timm
[Famfo-esens-l] Digitale Sammlung von Staatsarchiv und Uni Bremen
2011/04/26 06:19:08
ABeier6099
[Famfo-esens-l] Neu - Mitglied
Betreff 2011/04/04 22:05:16
Hermann Münkenwarf
[Famfo-esens-l] Suche zu HILLRICH COORDES und WÜ BKE MARIA THEILEN
2011/04/12 19:12:19
Joachim Fischer
[Famfo-esens-l] Laut nachgedacht
Autor 2011/04/20 08:18:26
Manfred Emken
[Famfo-esens-l] Information der Computergenealogie April 2011

[Famfo-esens-l] Suche nach Johann Meier/Heinrich Meier/louise Milbrnadt

Date: 2011/04/17 22:14:21
From: Manfred Emken <manfred.emken(a)...

Moin Liste,
Jane Dresser hat folgende Anfrage:
Hello,

I am trying to search for my ancestors in Bramberg.  A very kind genealogist in Minnesota gave me your website as a resource.  I would love to know if the local church books include my family members.

Johann Meier / Meyer, born 15 October, 1825, in Bramberg
(his wife, Louise Milbrandt, born 12 August, 1831, in Oldenburg)

They married (place unknown) on 10 May, 1856.
They emigrated with two children from Bremen to New York City late in 1863, departing their ship on 2 January, 1864.  They traveled to Wisconsin before settling in Sibley County, Minnesota, until their deaths.

Johann Meier was said to be the son of Henry (Heinrich?) Meier / Meyer, but I have no information about his family.  None of them were known to come to the United States.

I would be very grateful if you could tell me if Johann was listed in the Amt Esens list of 1861, or if there is some other place I could look for information on his family.

Thank you very much for all the work you do.  It is so much help for those of us who cannot travel to Germany.

sincerely,
Jane Dresser
Simsbury, Connecticut
USA