Suche Sortierung nach Monatsdigest
2010/02/13 17:25:50
Rainer Janßen
[Famfo-esens-l] Johan Gerard von Angelbeek
Datum 2010/02/14 10:36:00
Wilhelm und Hertha Haack
[Famfo-esens-l] Angelbeck
2010/02/13 11:25:11
Walter Fleischauer
[Famfo-esens-l] Spam> OSB IHRHOVE
Betreff 2010/02/14 11:20:51
Rainer Janßen
[Famfo-esens-l] von Angelbeck
2010/02/26 02:19:23
Klaus Meyer
Re: [Famfo-esens-l] FamFo-Esens-L Nachrichtensammlung, Band 27, Eintrag 19 Scharfenberg in Laage oderLage
Autor 2010/02/01 13:34:24
Manfred Emken
[Famfo-esens-l] Vortrag Heimatverein Esens am 16.02.2010

[Famfo-esens-l] Thank you so much - Re: MARTINI, (Matte) Petronelle Johanna

Date: 2010/02/14 04:45:55
From: lbayliss <lbayliss(a)...

To:  Klaus Meyer and Manfred Emken
From:  Linda Frey Bayliss - North Liberty, Iowa

Thank you so much for the information.  I have also seen the Leer OSB.

I did not know that Petronelle's last name might have been Matte instead of Martini.

I would love to find out more on her father - Bernhardus Martini - and her mother from Amsterdam.  I will keep looking.

Thank you.
Linda Frey Bayliss
Lbayliss(a)...