Suche Sortierung nach Monatsdigest
2009/08/27 17:28:57
H. Paul + Edith van Dongen
[Famfo-esens-l] Muller Family
Datum 2009/08/27 19:55:34
Andrea Korbanka
Re: [Famfo-esens-l] Muller Family
2009/08/27 17:28:57
H. Paul + Edith van Dongen
[Famfo-esens-l] Muller Family
Betreff 2009/08/27 19:55:34
Andrea Korbanka
Re: [Famfo-esens-l] Muller Family
2009/08/17 21:21:35
Harald Tobias
[Famfo-esens-l] Update vom 17. August 2009
Autor 2009/08/14 15:27:20
Heinz-Jürgen Schönberger
[Famfo-esens-l] Familienforschung

Re: [Famfo-esens-l] Muller Family

Date: 2009/08/27 19:44:56
From: Harald Tobias <harald.tobias(a)...

H. Paul + Edith van Dongen schrieb:
Hello

I am searching for information of the Muller Family. Christoph Muller was a
preacher in the Lutheran Church. He had several children who were prominent
in the Lutheran Church and were also professors. One of them was Philippus
Ludovicus Statius Muller born in Esens - 25 Apr 1725, died in Erlangen - 5
Jan 1776. His parents were Christoph Anton Muller and Maria Antoine
Philippina Mullerin. I don't have any other information about the parents
but I do have a list of their other children who were mostly born in
Leeuwarden and there were 11 of them.

I would appreciate hearing more about this family.

Hello Edith,

are you sure about the family name of Maria Antoine Philippina?

Müllerin / Mullerin is the female form of Müller / Muller.

Müller is aa profession and means miller in english.

You can find a list of the preachers in Esens here:

> http://www.genealogy.net/vereine/famfo-esens/deutsch/de-gen_dat.html

Klick at "Prediger in der St. Magnus Kirche", this list ends 1749

I am sorry but I don't have any further informations about your question.

Harald