Suche Sortierung nach Monatsdigest
2009/10/25 20:20:42
H. Paul + Edith van Dongen
[Famfo-esens-l] Family Müller
Datum

2009/10/25 20:20:42
H. Paul + Edith van Dongen
[Famfo-esens-l] Family Müller
Betreff 2009/10/16 17:30:47
Andrea Korbanka
[Famfo-esens-l] Gerken/Ihnken aus Sillenstede, Wiefels, Jever und Pakens
2009/10/19 23:08:21
Harald Tobias
Re: [Famfo-esens-l] Pfälzer vom Niederrhein in Plagg enburg
Autor 2009/10/19 16:02:30
Joachim Fischer
[Famfo-esens-l] Pfälzer vom Niederrhein in Plagg enburg

Re: [Famfo-esens-l] Family Müller

Date: 2009/10/26 08:52:38
From: Harald Tobias <harald.tobias(a)...

H. Paul + Edith van Dongen schrieb:
Hello

Where can I find a list of Lutheran Preachers from Esens, since that is
where the Family Müller seems to have lived and worked during the 1600s?

Moin Edith,

on our website you can find a list of the preachers at the St. Magnus church here:

> http://www.genealogy.net/vereine/famfo-esens/deutsch/de-prediger-stmagnus.html

also you can find a list of preachers at the castle of Esens:
> http://www.genealogy.net/vereine/famfo-esens/deutsch/de-prediger-burg.html

Visit our site:

> http://www.genealogy.net/vereine/famfo-esens/index.html

It is in german but the Google translation service is available.

Regards

Harald