Sternberg/Weber
[OWP] Kreis Schlochau
Datum 2000/06/06 06:57:24
AraniUra
[OWP] Wars in East Prussia
2000/06/06 04:30:16
Adalbert Goertz
Re: [OWP] A Resource
Betreff 2000/06/06 13:59:03
Mike and Dorie Brennecke
Re: [OWP] A Resource
2000/06/04 13:59:48
Karl H. Becker
Re: [OWP] Trying to locate a city
Autor 2000/06/07 02:33:36
Kate Burdick
RE: [OWP] Ernest Thode's Books

RE: [OWP] A Resource

Date: 2000/06/06 05:04:10
From: Kate Burdick <burdick(a)...

Thank you for this.  I am also new to this list.  I am searching the KOPPER family.  My great grandfather, August Kopper, received the Iron Cross for his service in the Franco-Prussian War (1870).  He emigrated from Saalfeld, East Prussia with his family in 1888.  I have no knowledge of his ancestors, and little idea of how to start looking for them.  (Ich kann Deutsch lesen, aber nicht so gut scriben.)
Kate