w.a. ridderbos
Re: [HN] VERWOHL - RITTERBUSCH
Datum 2005/10/10 20:11:39
Alexandra Stolpe
[HN] Neuvorstellung - Suche nach Kausche, Schwarz
2005/10/10 03:27:26
Spirit Surveying
[HN] Honig, Carl Friedrich Louis
Betreff 2005/10/10 20:31:19
Björn Sassenberg
Re: [HN] Honig, Carl Friedrich Louis
2005/10/14 23:22:00
Pschwenkedu
[HN] Sachkenner für den Raum Memel /Ostpr.
Re: [HN] Mandel

Re: [HN] Honig, Carl Friedrich Louis

Date: 2005/10/10 18:37:00
From: R&B Stewart <raybarbara(a)...

Hello Colleen,
      The list below is from the Hannover emigration records.  The names you
mentioned are on this list.

Art    Begriff    zur Akte:
PERS    Honig    18902
PERS    Honig, Auguste Amalie    19758
PERS    Honig, Carl Friedrich Louis    19758
PERS    Honig, Dor. Juliane    19758
PERS    Honig, Eduard August Heinrich    19759
PERS    Honig, Georg Friedrich Ernst    19758
PERS    Honig, Heinrich August Eduard    19759
PERS    Honig, Heinrich August Eduard    19760
PERS    Honig, Henriette Caroline    19759
PERS    Honig, Hermann Adolph Eduard    19760
PERS    Honig, Hermine Wilhelmine Auguste    19759
PERS    Honig, Louis Carl Wilhelm    19759 on 10/9/05 7:26 PM, Spirit

    The numerical code given with each of them is that the place of
residence is this:

Oberbergamt Clausthal-Zellerfeld Fach 154

     I do not know exactly what the Obergeramt refers to.  I can't find it
in the Autoatlas I have.  It may refer to a region or something like that.
Clausthal-Zellerfeld is a city south of Goslar.  You can order records from
the Hannover archives.  It will have more information about that family.  I
will send you some directions privately as to how to do that.

Good luck,
Barbara