Andrew & Vicki Genrich
[OWP] Macintosh Genealogy software
Datum 2000/06/14 17:09:31
Susan Ferrill
[OWP] Ahnenforschung
2000/06/14 08:41:50
Andrew & Vicki Genrich
[OWP] Macintosh Genealogy software
Betreff 2000/06/14 20:16:13
Wolfgang Fred Rump
Re: [OWP] Macintosh Genealogy software
2000/06/12 13:10:16
Ernst Hoffmann
Re: [OWP] Kreisgemeinschaft Pr.Eylau
Autor 2000/06/02 22:14:09
froehlich
[OWP] Gardschau

Re: [OWP] Macintosh Genealogy software

Date: 2000/06/14 16:00:24
From: Ernst Hoffmann <ErnstHoffmann1(a)...

Title: Re: [OWP] Macintosh Genealogy software
Andrew!

There is realy only one (and it is out with the new version 7.0). They call it Reunion and make and sell it at LeisterPro for US Dollar 49.95 plus US Dollar 10.00 for foreign shipping and handling

go and download a demo-version from http://www.LeisterPro.com

ernst