Ernst Hoffmann
Re: [OWP] Wars in East Prussia
Datum 2000/06/07 19:13:00
M. Sikosek
[OWP] maps
2000/06/06 22:41:20
Adalbert Goertz
Re: [OWP] Hanowski
Betreff 2000/06/07 20:35:42
Adalbert Goertz
Re: [OWP] Hanowski and Cincaberge
2000/06/06 21:56:54
lawrence tetlow
[OWP] Cincaberge
Autor 2000/06/12 00:12:31
Leanne
[OWP] HARNISCH; KAMLER; MEYER; GLAVE; WAGNER

Re: [OWP] Hanowski and Cincaberge

Date: 2000/06/07 19:04:16
From: lawrence tetlow <ctetlow(a)...

Hello Adelbert,
Thanks for your speedy reply to both the CINCABERGE inquiry and the HANOWSKI.

It leaves me with a question as to how you can tell that the name Hanowski
is from 'outside East and West Prussia'.  Perhaps I can get a clue from that
just where it might originate.

I had been told that one of my father's grandmothers came from Poland, but
the family as far as I know only spoke German.

Thanks again.  Celine
Grandmother's names: RUHR, SCHUFF (SZUK), LUDWAR, HOLICKI