Knut W. Barde
[OWP] BARBITZKI, SELAFF, PENK, WIESE, VON LOSCH, HAASE in Danzig
Datum 2000/06/06 04:30:16
Adalbert Goertz
Re: [OWP] A Resource
2000/06/05 13:38:39
Mike and Dorie Brennecke
[OWP] A Resource
Betreff 2000/06/06 04:30:16
Adalbert Goertz
Re: [OWP] A Resource
2000/06/07 03:41:44
RLTruman00
[OWP] Wickenhofer
Autor 2000/06/17 03:12:28
Sheila A Kapella
Re: [OWP] Danzig Birth/Baptism Record

Re: [OWP] A Resource

Date: 2000/06/06 02:59:06
From: Robert Paul Monschke <Paul.Monschke(a)...

Hello

As a fellow German researcher:

I would recommend that if you don't already have it,
you should purchase the book:

Address book for German Genealogy by I forget now.

This describes hundreds of addresses in Germany and
describes their purposes.  I does not as yet contain
web site, but it is very worthwhile.

As the the following site:

                         Heimatortskartei Nordosteuropa--Ostpreussen
                          Amtliche Auskunftsstelle
                          Kirchlicher Suchdienst
                          Vorwerker Str. 103
                          23554 L├╝beck
                          Germany

I was there in 1993. This is a center for families who were refugees
from East Prussia after WWII.  There have a large list of people, but
unless your family were refugees after WWII, you most likely wouldn't
find who you are looking for.

This is merely a suggestion and you can ignore it if you want.

Paul Monschke,  a long time german researched who has been in
Germany and Poland several times.

Hope this helps.

Paul