Mike and Dorie Brennecke
[OWP] A Resource
Datum 2000/06/05 17:18:01
Adalbert Goertz
Re: [OWP] POLENZ and KRASMING in Darkehmen / Angergap
2000/06/03 06:41:05
Jim & Muriel Gambrel
Re: [OWP] Plohmann
Betreff 2000/06/05 17:18:01
Adalbert Goertz
Re: [OWP] POLENZ and KRASMING in Darkehmen / Angergap
2000/06/13 22:30:03
Jshadyjj
[OWP] WEIHER-KOLLBERG GERMANY
Autor 2000/06/13 06:45:11
Karen E. Grossart
Re: [OWP] Port

[OWP] POLENZ and KRASMING in Darkehmen / Angergap

Date: 2000/06/05 16:39:19
From: Karen E. Grossart <grossart(a)...

I am searching for more information about the Wilhelm Polenz and Henrietta
Krasming family from Darkehmen.

Wilhelm POLENZ, b. Oct 1830,
         married on 13 Apr 1857 in Darkehmen to
Henrietta KRASMING [also Krassming], b. 13 Oct 1828
        daughter of Friedrich KRASMING
They immigrated to Sarpy Co, NE, south of Omaha in 1889.  Several of
their children came individually in the 1880's.

I would also be interested in any information about the town or general
area.  I have the information from Meyers gazetteer.

Thank you for any help,   Karen Grossart  in  Palos Heights, IL, USA