Arnie Piontkowski
Re: PIONTKOWSKI surname Westpreussen.
Datum 2000/05/12 21:26:53
Adalbert Goertz
Re: PIONTKOWSKI surname Westpreussen.
2000/05/12 19:52:45
Arnie Piontkowski
Re: PIONTKOWSKI surname Westpreussen.
Betreff 2000/05/12 21:26:53
Adalbert Goertz
Re: PIONTKOWSKI surname Westpreussen.
2000/05/02 01:15:57
Katharina Hines
Re: Welskopf
Autor 2000/05/13 00:41:08
Katharina Hines
Re: Re MARKAU AND SCHIPSKI surname Westpreussen.

Re: PIONTKOWSKI surname Westpreussen.

Date: 2000/05/12 20:09:51
From: Katharina Hines <hines60(a)...

Hi,
I looked in a German Surname book. I couldn't find
Piontkowski but I found Pointek .
It says know in the year 1411 under Pyantek, year 1560 Hans Freitag(Freiday)
or Hans Piuntek. started from the polish name piatek "Freiday"
Katharina
hines60(a)...

Hello Raymond
    I was wondering if you could check your dictionary of German names
& any other details on the "Piontkowski" surname.
Arnie