Mark Welskopf
Welskopf
Datum 2000/05/02 01:15:57
Katharina Hines
Re: Welskopf
2000/05/01 22:00:05
Erwin Wittenberg
Re: Ewert
Betreff 2000/05/13 03:12:11
Nancy Dunn
Hannemann/Seehafer surname
2000/05/13 02:38:48
Mary Popovich
Re: PIONTKOWSKI surname Westpreussen.
Autor 2000/05/13 03:12:11
Nancy Dunn
Hannemann/Seehafer surname

Re: Ewert

Date: 2000/05/02 00:03:37
From: MarylnT <MarylnT(a)...

Erwin:

I have a John Ewert and his spouses last name was Frecht.  Their son John
George Ewert b. 14 Nov 1838 is my great great grandfather and he was first
married to Wilhelmina Alvina Miller and she died in Germany and he remarried
Johanna Louisa Duske.  They came to the U.S. from Hamburg to New York and
arrived on 21 July 1887 on the Ship Moravia.  They indicated they came from
Prussia, Stolpmuende Village; Stolpmunde, located in Kreis Stolp, Pommem and
called Ustka (a major fishing port on the Baltic Sea) located in the powiat
of Slupsk, Pomorze.  His second marriage was in Stolpmuende Village and her
parents were Michale Duske and Elizabeth Melke.  If any connection please let
me know.  Thanks.

Frank