carl and patricia baido
Re: Hekp wanted
Datum 2000/02/29 15:08:59
Don Litzer
Re: Vandenburg
2000/02/29 09:26:40
Re: Church locations
Betreff 2000/02/18 17:06:45
Adalbert Goertz
2000/02/17 16:35:30
Dieter Finkhäuser
Finkhauser in the US???
Autor 2000/02/29 15:08:59
Don Litzer
Re: Vandenburg

Re: Church locations

Date: 2000/02/29 13:45:42
From: Dietrich Fabricius <fabricius(a)...

You can get high detailed maps of Ostpreussen from the Institute fuer
Angewandte Geodaesie(IfAg); the website is

If you look under the Product menu, you'll find  Alte topographische
Kartenwerke. The maps at  1:100000 scale mark churches with dot & cross.
These maps date from 1939, but still should be useful to you.

In the U.S., the same maps can be obtained from Genealogy Unlimited, Inc.
PO Box 537, Orem, UT 84059-0537, phone 1-800-666-4363.  Their website (as of
1998)  was

You can also find a list of church parishes on