Zimmermann Jan Erik
Hekp wanted
Datum 2000/02/28 17:24:57
Carol Fricke
Re: Vandenburg
2000/02/26 08:09:21
clspegal
Re: Vandenburg
Betreff 2000/02/28 17:24:57
Carol Fricke
Re: Vandenburg
2000/02/14 14:38:47
Denise Lynch
Re: GROSS
Autor 2000/02/17 16:35:30
Dieter Finkhäuser
Finkhauser in the US???

Re: Vandenburg

Date: 2000/02/28 15:35:00
From: Denise Lynch <DLynch(a)...

Can you tell me what the IGI is?  This may be a new direction to follow sine I am sort of stuck right now.

Thanks,
Denise

>>> clspegal(a)... 02/26/00 02:07AM >>>
Not sure if this helps at all, but was just researching in the IGI and saw
(while looking up something else) a listing:
Darmstadt, Vanderburgh,Germany.....
 Anyway, thought I'd mention it.