Bette Imboden
Re: New Danzig mailing list in English language
Datum 2000/02/21 04:31:14
Frank & Kay Wolniak
Re: New Danzig mailing list in English language
2000/02/19 14:47:59
Bette Imboden
Re: New Danzig mailing list in English language
Betreff 2000/02/21 04:31:14
Frank & Kay Wolniak
Re: New Danzig mailing list in English language
2000/02/19 09:49:25
Wolfgang Naujocks
New Danzig mailing list in English language
Autor 2000/02/28 06:50:15
Zimmermann Jan Erik
Hekp wanted

Re: New Danzig mailing list in English language

Date: 2000/02/20 11:59:31
From: Wolfgang Naujocks <Wolfgang(a)...

Am Sat, 19 Feb 2000 07:48:29 -0600 erreichte mich folgende Nachricht:

Dear Bette,

>     Would this list include areas around Danzig?  My ancestors came from
>Blotnik(Schmerblok) and Tiegenhof(Nowy Dwor Gdansk), which I believe
>are about 50-60 miles from Danzig.
>Bette Imboden, St. Louis Missouri, USA

Yes, Schmerblock an Tiegenhof belonged to the former Free City of
Danzig.  You can find Schmerblock 18 km South East of Danzig and
Tiegenhof 32 km South East of Danzig. The new list Danzig-E(a)...
will cover the territory within the boundaries of the state of Danzig.
--
Greetings from Wolfgang Naujocks (Wolfgang(a)... in Brackenheim,
a small village surrounded by vineyards in Baden-Wuerttemberg.