Wolfgang Naujocks
New Danzig mailing list in English language
Datum 2000/02/19 14:47:59
Bette Imboden
Re: New Danzig mailing list in English language
2000/02/27 21:19:16
Cindy Goldsworthy
Sturgheim
Betreff 2000/02/10 19:48:59
SBoevinglo
Town names Kumerbries and Stadler
2000/02/17 21:46:37
Danleyf
Re: Finkhauser in the US???
Autor 2000/02/28 20:57:00
Danleyf
Re: Vandenburg

SURNAMES

Date: 2000/02/19 14:08:37
From: Danleyf <Danleyf(a)...

Good morning,

The surnames I am researching are BUDIG, ARENDT/AREND, KNITTEL and BUCHAL.
All were from the Berlin area except KNITTEL, who was from Schnidemuehl which
I am told is now Pila, Poland. Is Pila near Berlin?

My great grandfather Friedrich Wilhelm BUDIG married Johanna KNITTEL in
Berlin and came to the US, I beleive in the early 1880s. His father was
Friedrich August BUDIG and his mother was August Caroline ARENDT/AREND.
Friedrich Wilhelm was christened in 1858, I beleive.

Can anyone tell me where I can learn more about these people? Any suggestions
will truly be appreciated. Thank you.

Frances in Mississippi, USA