Edommer
Czartolon, Amt Schlochau
Datum 2000/02/17 03:27:10
John Hartman
Re: Czartolon, Amt Schlochau
2000/02/16 20:41:23
Edommer
Czartolon, Amt Schlochau
Betreff 2000/02/17 03:27:10
John Hartman
Re: Czartolon, Amt Schlochau
2000/02/10 19:17:27
Mary Popovich
Re: GROSS
Autor 2000/02/17 07:09:25
Mary Popovich
Sawist

Re: Czartolon, Amt Schlochau

Date: 2000/02/17 02:28:07
From: Mary Popovich <busia(a)...

I have a copy of part of a historical map of the Konitz area that shows
Sawist. Sawist is (or was) just a few miles north of Konitz (sorry, but the
map does not have a legend showing km or miles per cm/inch).  It will not
show up on the Mapquest web site, but looking at that site and the roads
leading out of Konitz, I would guess that Sawist was perhaps only 2 miles
north of Konitz.

The towns surrounding Sawist were Zandersdorf to the NW, Powalken (Powalki)
to the NE, Kl. Konitz (Chojniczki) to the NW, Giegel to the SSE, Krojanten
(Krojanty) to the ESE and Mueskendorf (Charzykowy) to the W.

I'm sorry I can't be more specific. My guess is that Sawist belonged to
Konitz parish.

Mary Popovich