Wolfgang Fred Rump
Re: Fw: Chocicza Kreis Jarozin
Datum 2000/02/14 21:14:11
Muriel Glenn
Re: ARENDTs
2000/02/14 19:31:02
Wolfgang Fred Rump
Re: Fw: Chocicza Kreis Jarozin
Betreff 2000/02/29 05:09:59
Chuck Braun
Church locations
2000/02/14 11:09:26
Adalbert Goertz
Re: Chocicza Kreis Jarozin
Autor 2000/02/16 20:07:50
Adalbert Goertz
travel to Poland

Re: Chocicza Kreis Jarozin

Date: 2000/02/14 20:04:25
From: Adalbert Goertz <goertza(a)...

re
I did send a private apology to me Goertz, who I assume is the list
owner,
one I realized my mistake.

Adalbert Goertz responds >>>>>>>>>>>>

No, I am not the listowner. Now, that being cleared, let us calm down
and get back to genealogy and more interesting persuits.

-- ** Adalbert & Barbel Goertz ** ph 719-390-1088 ** Fax: 425-732-9921 --
---  retired in Colorado Springs, (Colorado is a state of mind) ---
  Mennonite genealogy of East and West Prussia prior to 1945.
     Our webpage is up now: http://www.cyberspace.org/~goertz
                     goertza(a)...
If you have email only, send message to www4mail(a)...
     In body write: get http://www.cyberspace.org/~goertz
   Searching Menno names:Goertz, Kerber, Franz, Bartel, Balzer