Muriel Glenn
Re: Schnidemiihl
Datum 2000/02/13 20:46:01
Klaus Hinz
Auswander via Hamburg
2000/02/08 21:00:21
K.H. Studier
Ahnenforschung STUDIER / Vorstellung
Betreff 2000/02/14 21:14:11
Muriel Glenn
2000/02/10 20:55:15
Re: Schnidemiihl
Autor 2000/02/17 21:46:37
Re: Finkhauser in the US???

Date: 2000/02/13 00:59:36
From: Danleyf <Danleyf(a)...

I am really sorry if I gave you a wrong name. I am not even sure at this
point if Augusta had a sister. Augusta Arendt who married Friedrich August
BUDIG had a son Friedrich Wilhelm"William"BUDIG who married Johanna Knittel.
She had a sister Loise Knittel that married a FISHER.

The only dates I have were given to me by a woman in Nebraska, they are that
Augusta Arendt was born in 1826 near Berlin, Germany and died in 1894 in
Plattsmouth, Nebreska.

I visited the Nebraska website and found the record for Augusta BUDIG BUCHAL,
so I am assuming she must have remarried.

According to the IGI at the LDS, she and my had a son born
before they were married. I haven't been able to find out anything except
their childrens names and christening dates and someone told me that
sometimes they took more than one child to be christened at the same time. So
I may have found Augustas christening date and don't know it.

Have I made any sense?

Thanks for the addresses. How are the ARENDTs tied in to your family?

Gotta go now. Talk to you later.