Muriel Glenn
Re: Schnidemiihl
Datum 2000/02/13 00:59:36
Danleyf
ARENDTs
2000/02/12 19:58:21
Muriel Glenn
Re: Schnidemiihl
Betreff 2000/02/07 00:55:52
Schwandt
Schoon?
2000/02/12 19:58:21
Muriel Glenn
Re: Schnidemiihl
Autor 2000/02/14 21:14:11
Muriel Glenn
Re: ARENDTs

Re: Schnidemiihl

Date: 2000/02/12 21:59:05
From: Muriel Glenn <murielglennwebt(a)...

Hi Fran. I just went thru my papers and can't find any trace of who you
are looking for.  Auguste Ahrendt or her sister Louise.  Found a Louis
but she was not an Ahrendt.
If the Louise I sent you a few minutes ago were to be Augustes' sister
it wouild help..  I will keep you in mind and if I come up with anything
I will let you know.  Will also contact the people in Wisconsin and see
if they could help.  I can give you some of their addresses now and you
could also try them.

1: rlaaea(a)... (rlaaea)  don't know if he was from WI.

2:fsbjg(a)... (Beverly J Gurtler)

3:ljchris2rconnect.com (julia christopherson)

4:chucklesh(a)... (Chuck Holderness)

That will give you some to contact.  Hope they can be of some help.
Later,Muriel