Adalbert Goertz
translation of "Gnadenau?"
Datum 2000/02/09 00:15:05
DRWGen
Re: translation of "Gnadenau?"

Betreff 2000/02/08 21:00:21
K.H. Studier
Ahnenforschung STUDIER / Vorstellung
2000/02/08 19:15:21
John W. Wall
translation of "Gnadenau?"
Autor 2000/02/09 01:15:22
John W. Wall
Re: translation of "Gnadenau?"

"Gnadenau" in Kansas

Date: 2000/02/08 23:14:24
From: John W. Wall <john(a)...

Thank you for all of the replies.

It's the colony in Kansas that I am interested in.  My g-grandparents
GIESWEIN and PINNECKER left Gnadenfeld and Moor, Russia in 1886 and settled
in Marion Co., KS.  That is the same county where Gnadenu is (or was?)
located.

I hoping to find where I could check on any records with the Kansas colony.

John W. Wall
john(a)...
eFax (603) 687-0482
home page: http://www.johnwall.com