Walter Mogk
Re: Pollnitz
Datum 2000/02/05 02:03:45
Adalbert Goertz
PRUSSIA
2000/02/14 14:38:47
Denise Lynch
Re: GROSS
Betreff 2000/02/07 01:07:40
Mary Popovich
Re: Has anyone heard of places that look like this?
2000/02/04 00:54:06
Mary Brettell
Re: Re:New Subscriber - JAHL/MANZ/HOPP
Autor 2000/02/07 01:07:40
Mary Popovich
Re: Has anyone heard of places that look like this?

Has anyone heard of places that look like this?

Date: 2000/02/05 00:46:56
From: Mary Brettell <mbrettell(a)...

Greetings again one and all on the list.

Yesterday I received a marriage certificate for the brother of my great,
great, grandmother.
I am having trouble deciphering the writing.
It looks like Franz MANZ came from 'Schoone', Germany and his wife, Justina
KALINOWSKI from 'Keuckendof', Germany !!
I know Rosalia MANZ was born in West Prussia (Neuhof, near Deutsch Krone)
and was married in the same place so
I imagine the place Franz was born is also West Prussia.
Does anyone on the list have any knowledge of a place name that looks like
'Schoone'?

Cheers.

Mary BRETTELL
52 Hecklemann Street, Carina (Brisbane) 4152
AUSTRALIA

Researching:
BRETTELL, DYER, DREW, HAWES in LONDON
DREW/KNIGHT in Dorset
CUTTLER/CUTLER in Manchester & Queensland
RAVEY/REAVEY/REAVE/RAVEY/RABY, etc in Manchester & Ireland
ENDERS, M√úLLER, WISSNER in Butzbach & Gambach, Hessen, Germany
JAHL, MANZ from near Walcz (Deutsch Krone) Prussia