Mary Brettell
Re: Re:New Subscriber - JAHL/MANZ/HOPP
Datum 2000/02/04 04:29:01
Re: Konitz = Chojnice
2000/02/03 23:58:18
John Hartman
Re: Konitz = Chojnice
Betreff 2000/02/04 04:29:01
Re: Konitz = Chojnice
2000/02/08 21:00:21
K.H. Studier
Ahnenforschung STUDIER / Vorstellung
Autor 2000/02/08 20:39:28
Katharina Hines
Re: translation of "Gnadenau?"

Re: Konitz = Chojnice

Date: 2000/02/04 02:11:21
From: Katharina Hines <hines60(a)...

I just get your E-mail.
My Grandmother was born in Adlig Pollnitz.
Her father was a Rittergutbesitzer Oscar Bandemer in Adlig Pollnitz
The deathcertificate from his father-in-law reads
lived in Adlig Pollnitz
Pollnitz was the town were the certificate were wrote.
The names I have for Pollnitz are:
Hermann BRANDT
I would appreciate more information about Pollnitz

Thank you
Katharina Hines

I understand that Konitz is now Chojnice and that Schlochau is now
Czluchow-can some one tell me if the smaller villages of Pollnitz and
Huelfe(bei Konitz) stil exist and what they are called today? My
Great-grandparents. THEODORE HARTMAN(b1857) and MATILDA TESSMER left there in
1893 with other siblings.
Thank You