Mary Brettell
Re: New Subscriber - JAHL / MANZ / HOPP
Datum 2000/02/04 02:11:21
Katharina Hines
Re: Konitz = Chojnice
2000/02/03 18:57:31
WhitmerJ
Re:New Subscriber - JAHL/MANZ/HOPP
Betreff 2000/02/14 17:33:54
Bettivys
Off-color Comment
2000/02/04 00:54:06
Mary Brettell
Re: New Subscriber - JAHL / MANZ / HOPP
Autor 2000/02/05 00:46:56
Mary Brettell
Has anyone heard of places that look like this?

Re: Re:New Subscriber - JAHL/MANZ/HOPP

Date: 2000/02/04 00:54:06
From: Mary Brettell <mbrettell(a)...

Hi Karen.

I have managed to find all the places I mentioned in a detailed map.  Thanks
for the further explanation.  It gets very confusing with Marienwerder and
Deutsch Krone being both names of towns/cities as well as regierungsbezirks!
I have found the Rosenfelde I need (I think) just south of Deutsch Krone
with Neuhof and Rose further to the south of it.
LDS don't seem to have any films for any of these areas! DRAT!
The volunteer group sounds like a really good idea and I will certainly
write to them.
Thanks for the information.
Cheers.
Mary B.