Edommer
Re: New Subscriber - JAHL / MANZ / HOPP
Datum 2000/02/04 00:54:06
Mary Brettell
Re: New Subscriber - JAHL / MANZ / HOPP
2000/02/03 22:38:22
Wolfgang Naujocks
Re: Konitz = Chojnice
Betreff 2000/02/04 02:11:21
Katharina Hines
Re: Konitz = Chojnice
2000/02/28 20:30:54
John Brodzky
Brodzky family
Autor 2000/02/07 22:59:42
John Hartman
Re: Konitz = Chojnice

Date: 2000/02/03 23:58:18
From: John Hartman <geodejack(a)...

Hello-
I understand that Konitz is now Chojnice and that Schlochau is now
Czluchow-can some one tell me if the smaller villages of Pollnitz and
Huelfe(bei Konitz) stil exist and what they are called today? My
Great-grandparents. THEODORE HARTMAN(b1857) and MATILDA TESSMER left there in
1893 with other siblings.
Thank You
John