Mary Popovich
Re: Translation Polish
Datum 1999/12/05 23:05:14
Adalbert Goertz
Hartung
1999/12/05 13:21:40
Therese Schuepfer
Re: Evangelische Kirchenbuch Kr. Preussisch Holland
Betreff 1999/12/07 21:33:28
Klaus Hinz
Re: Evangelische Kirchenbuch Kr. Preussisch Holland
1999/12/04 02:38:17
Sheila A Kapella
Evangelische Kirchenbuch Kr. Preussisch Holland
Autor 1999/12/09 02:09:35
Sheila A Kapella
Re: Evangelische Kirchenbuch Kr. Preussisch Holland

Date: 1999/12/05 22:39:30
From: Sheila A Kapella <seemannkapella(a)...

Thanks for your reply.  I have already used all the resources
available in the FHC to locate the Mühlhausen (Kr. Pr. Holland)
kirchenbuche.  Except for two army registers they do not appear to
have been filmed so I'm seeking to determine if the originals are
located in a German or Polish archive.  Thanks for the suggestion.
Sheila S-K