jwr184
[OL] NURRE, Henrich; SCHIERBERG, Maria
Datum 2012/02/05 22:44:52
Nancy Cutter
[OL] Thank you!
2012/02/05 20:50:20
jwr184
[OL] NURRE, Henrich; SCHIERBERG, Maria
[OL] Fwd: Re: Nurre Neuenkirchen
2012/02/11 17:52:37
marjorie christensen
Re: [OL] Familie Börjes aus Linswege/Gießelhorst
Autor 2012/02/05 12:27:46
Matthias Burwinkel
[OL] Ahnen Burwinkel

Re: [OL] NURRE, Henrich; SCHIERBERG, Maria

Date: 2012/02/05 21:51:18
From: Marlies Vagedes <marlies(a)...

Hello Jim,

my name is Marlies Vagedes, I live in Bieste near Neuenkirchen.
In these list I read your Mail to Werner Honkomp, because I am also a member of this list. I will send an ancestor list für Maria Elisabeth Nurre who was married to Johann Henrich Tobias Husmann. Maybe it's usefull.

Greetings from Bieste
Marlies Vagedes
jwr184(a)... schrieb:
Hello Werner,

Do you have any information on:

Heinrich NURRE born ? probably Neuenkirchen
married
Maria Elisabeth SCHIERBERG born ?

Child:
Maria Elizabeth NURRE born 1811, Neuenkirchen
married
Johann Henrich Tobias HUSMANN born Apr 1796 Hastrup

Both died in Cincinnati, Ohio

My mother was a HUESMAN

Thank you for your time.

Jim Rettig