Ingrid Kuck-Schmidt
[OL] Rolfing/Rohlfing, Eleonor *01.03.1871
Datum 2010/04/20 10:41:26
Gap Creek
[OL] Oldenburg - family GODE - another question
2010/04/19 14:11:57
Gap Creek
Re: [OL] Oldenburg - family GODE
Betreff 2010/04/20 10:41:26
Gap Creek
[OL] Oldenburg - family GODE - another question
2010/04/19 14:11:57
Gap Creek
Re: [OL] Oldenburg - family GODE
Autor 2010/04/20 10:41:26
Gap Creek
[OL] Oldenburg - family GODE - another question

Re: [OL] Oldenburg - family GODE

Date: 2010/04/20 10:08:32
From: Gap Creek <gapcreek(a)...

Thank you again Andrea for this information.  Some of my information was
quite incorrect.  As you will have seen I had Margarete Wilhelmine Jannsen
and a different birth date instead of Wilhelmine Louise Janssen.  However
the attached is the correct family because I know one of the sisters of my
great grandmother is Auguste Hermine Christine born 14 October 1852.  All my
searching for the Janssen family has been using the other name.

Kind Regards

Marlsie