Andrea Korbanka
Re: [OL] Oldenburg - family GODE
Datum 2010/04/19 14:06:27
Gap Creek
Re: [OL] Oldenburg - family GODE
2010/04/19 10:03:50
Andrea Korbanka
Re: [OL] Oldenburg - family GODE
Betreff 2010/04/19 14:06:27
Gap Creek
Re: [OL] Oldenburg - family GODE
2010/04/01 20:31:18
harm gruis
[OL] FW: Gruis Family.
Autor 2010/04/30 13:34:33
HeikoAhlers
Re: [OL] Oldenburg - family GODE - another question

Re: [OL] Oldenburg - family GODE

Date: 2010/04/19 10:51:12
From: HeikoAhlers <HeikoAhlers(a)...

Hello,

the Oldenburg marriage register offers for Oct 10, 1818:

Hinrich Gode, son of Johann [Dierk] Gode, Am Neuen Wege, Kirchspiel Holle

oo

Anne Woebken, daughter of L├╝der Woebken from Bornhorst.

For further data one would have to look through the church registers of Oldenburg and Holle.

For the Janssen from Varel I would recommend the CD-ROM Ortsfamilienbuch (village heritage book) published by the OGF, available from their online shop at:

http://www.genealogienetz.de/vereine/OGF/index.html (go to online shop, then scroll down to village heritage books).

Hope this helps

Yours
Heiko (Ahlers), Oldenburg