Michael Pringle & Jason Yew
[OL] Heinrich Gerhard Diedrichs
Datum 2010/04/14 15:18:45
DENISE SEAGER
[OL] wilhelm hellbusch born 15th july 1888
2010/04/13 06:40:59
Michael.Buenker
Re: [OL] Luhr oder Lühr, Luer
Betreff 2010/04/16 14:29:51
Gap Creek
[OL] Oldenburg - family GODE
2010/04/13 05:57:21
Intorn
Re: [OL] Franz Henrich Krogman
Autor 2010/04/17 04:57:48
Intorn
Re: [OL] Clemens Macke and Catharina Deters

[OL] Macke/Deters

Date: 2010/04/14 03:11:00
From: Intorn <intorn(a)...

   Hi,
   My great grandmother is Agnes Macke born October 28, 1873 or
   1874 Oldenburg, Germany.  She immigrated to the US in 1881.

   Parents are

   Clemens Macke   b Feb 1839 d 13 Feb 1919 SD, USA
   Catharina Deters  b Aug 1849 d 20 Jun 1902 SD, USA
   I believe they got married abt 1875.
   Twin Brothers
   Frank Ferdinand Macke  b July 1872   d 1958 SD, USA
   August Macke    b July 1872   d 03 Aug 1940 SD, USA

   I am trying to find the biological mother of the Frank, August (twins
   brothers) and Agnes.
   I am also searching for the parents of Clemens Macke and Catharina
   Deters.  I believe Catharina Deters mother name is Agnes Deters born
   abt 1821
   and she has a sister named Agnes Deters born abt 1847.  I believe
   Catharina Deters mother and sister Agnes Deters immigrated with them to
   the USA in 1881 also.
   Agnes Macke also has two sisters born in the USA.
   Thanks,
   Janel