Re: [OL] Franz Henrich Krogman
Datum 2010/04/13 06:40:59
Michael.Buenker
Re: [OL] Luhr oder Lühr, Luer
Re: [OL] Franz Henrich Krogman
Betreff 2010/04/01 19:46:56
harm gruis
[OL] Gruis Family.
2010/04/12 02:53:15
Intorn
[OL] Franz Henrich Krogman
Autor 2010/04/14 03:11:00
Intorn
[OL] Macke/Deters

Re: [OL] Franz Henrich Krogman

Date: 2010/04/13 05:57:21
From: Intorn <intorn(a)...

   Hi Werner,
   Thanks so much for your help.  I checked the LDS and found a Franz
   Henrich Krogmann, born 11 Nov 1830 Ehrendorf,Lohne, , Oldenburg,
   Germany, but that is all that was on the record.  This is the same
   birthday that I have for the Franz Henrich Krogman 1830 of Franz
   Ferdinand Krogmann and Catharine Engel Sunneberg.  So I am still
   somewhat confused about that.  I did some searching for the Josephina
   Meyer and have came up with nothing also.  But I will continue my
   search.
   Again thanks for your help and further information would be greatly
   appreciated.
   Sincerely,
   Janel