Werner Garbade
[OL] Staatsarchiv Oldenburg - Tessier
Datum 2010/04/12 11:32:58
Michael.Buenker
[OL] Luhr oder Lühr, Luer
2010/04/01 11:48:52
reinhard.abraham
[OL] FN JUHNKE
Re: [OL] Franz Henrich Krogman
2010/04/20 15:06:28
Ingrid Kuck-Schmidt
[OL] Rolfing/Rohlfing, Eleonor *01.03.1871
Autor 2010/04/13 05:57:21
Intorn
Re: [OL] Franz Henrich Krogman

[OL] Franz Henrich Krogman

Date: 2010/04/12 02:53:15
From: Intorn <intorn(a)...

   Hi,
   My great grandfather is Franz Henrich Krogman born 26 Mar 1861
   immirgrated to the US abt 1878.  It is said that he got bapitized in
   the Roman Catholic Church in Steinfeld Germany.  I am trying to confirm
   the bapistism, that his father and mother is Franz Henrich 1830 and
   Maria Catharina Berding and the data below is correct. Also trying to
   find Franz Henrich 1830's second wife and the mother of Joseph born abt
   1875.
   Franz Ferdinand Krogman born 08 Oct 1801 married July 24, 1824
   Steinfeld Church Register
    wife Catharina Engel Sunnenberg born abt 1806 maybe at Damme, Holdorf,
   Kries Vechta, Oldenburg
       Johann Henrich b 1828
       Franz Henrich b 1830
       Herman Henrich b 1834
       Franz Fredinand b 1837
       Anton b 1845
       Maria Elisabeth b 1848
   Franz Henrich Krogman born 11 Nov 1830 Steinfeld, Oldenburg, Germany
   married Apr 24 1860
     Wife Maria Catharina Berding b 1832 Steinfeld, Oldenburg, Germany
      Clem Krogman b abt 1860 ?????
      Franz Henrich b 1861 d 1942 in SD, USA
      Infant Child b 1863 d 1863
      Infant Child b 1867 d 1867
      Infant Child b 1868 d 1867
   Franz Henrich Krogman born 1830 may have also been married to a
   Titanboor (not sure on spelling) with a child from maybe a previouse
   marriage called Henry.
   Franz Henrich Krogman born 1830 may have a son called Joseph born abt
   1875.  I don't know the bio mother on this, maybe it is Titanboor.
   Maria Catharina Berding was also married to Henrich Arend Kolbeck on
   Sept 25, 1855
     Henry Joseph Kolbeck b 1856 d 1859 SD, USA
     Johann Clemens Kolbeck b 1858 d 1940  SD, USA
   Thanks,
   Janel