RICHARD L SCHINDALL
Re: [OL] Bielefeld, Gristede, Janssen, Meyer, Bischoff families
Datum 2009/03/25 17:32:12
ernie
Re: [OL] Bielefeld, Gristede, Janssen, Meyer, Bischoff families
2009/03/25 16:58:25
RICHARD L SCHINDALL
Re: [OL] Bielefeld, Gristede, Janssen, Meyer, Bischoff families
Betreff 2009/03/25 17:32:12
ernie
Re: [OL] Bielefeld, Gristede, Janssen, Meyer, Bischoff families
2009/03/28 02:16:07
Dennis Hellebusch
Re: [OL] Bernd H. Hellebusch
Autor 2009/03/11 03:20:54
Dina Bensen
[OL] Morisse in Oldenburg

Re: [OL] Bielefeld, Gristede, Janssen, Meyer, Bischoff families

Date: 2009/03/25 17:12:28
From: Dewcbia <Dewcbia(a)...

Hi, Dick -- I also monitor the Oldenburg site and occasionally I see your
name -- happy to know you are still researching.  Good luck.

My parental grandparents came from the County of Westerstede and the
villages immediately in that area.  I am "closing in" on the documentary of  the
families -- Feeling so good to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Wishing you much success
Donna
**************Great Deals on Dell 15" Laptops - Starting at $479
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220635228x1201407499/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doub
leclick.net%2Fclk%3B213153654%3B34689672%3Bo)
Oldenburg-L mailing list
Oldenburg-L(a)...