Arlen Brokopp
Re: [OL] website for Bromberg De.
Datum 2009/03/25 05:21:58
ernie
[OL] Bielefeld, Gristede, Janssen, Meyer, Bischoff families
2009/03/24 16:17:11
Arlen Brokopp
Re: [OL] website for Bromberg De.
Betreff 2009/03/03 07:27:21
henry aalders
[OL] Werners message Dr Pagenstert
2009/03/11 03:20:54
Dina Bensen
[OL] Morisse in Oldenburg
Autor 2009/03/25 05:21:58
ernie
[OL] Bielefeld, Gristede, Janssen, Meyer, Bischoff families

Re: [OL] website for Bromberg De.

Date: 2009/03/24 19:00:30
From: ernie <flae(a)...

I have found MapQuest.com a useful tool for locating towns in Germany.
Sometimes it will come up with several towns of the same name located in
different parts of the country and you will need to know which one you want.
For example there are six Bergheim's in Germany and multiple Frankfurt's.
For Bromberg I only located one listing and it was in the opposite end of
the country from Oldenburg.  It is located between Munich and Salzburg.  If
you are positive it is in Oldenburg it is probably just a neighborhood
located within a city which will not show up with MapQuest.

Ernie from Boerne, TX