Betty and Jim Degen
Re: [OL] Genealogie zwischen Weser und Ems am 21.M ärz in Friesoythe 10-17 Uhr
Datum 2009/03/17 21:31:41
Ludger von Husen
Re: [OL] Franz Henrich Willenborg
2009/03/17 16:47:59
Linda Speters
[OL] Ahlers
Betreff 2009/03/18 08:28:23
Linda Speters
Re: [OL] Ahlers
2009/03/16 12:06:37
Norbert.Suhren(a)t-online.de
Re: [OL] Hergens-Kattau
Autor 2009/03/28 13:11:16
opapop
[OL] Ficke-Ficken Family Dedesdorf and Buttel

Re: [OL] Ahlers

Date: 2009/03/17 20:00:11
From: Norbert.Suhren(a)... <Norbert.Suhren(a)...

   Hallo Linda,
   You will find some information about Gerhard Anton Ahlers in the
   "Ortsfamilienbuch Varel (on CD):
   Gernhard Anton Ahlers, *2.1.1863 in Varel, Dangastermoor, 9.5.1890
   married to Wobkeanne Brunken in Varel, *5.6.1863 in Detern, Eastern
   Frisia,+27.3.1895 in Varel-Borgstede. They together had one daughter.
   He had worked as a postman in Berne and Varel-Borgstede.
   On the CD there are links to both parents and the second marriage of
   Gerhard Anton Ahlers.
   With regards
   Norbert Suhren