Re: [OL] Catholic Ahlers,Alers or Ahler(e)ss clan
Datum 2008/07/10 10:10:02
henry aalders
[OL] Alers/Ahlerss /Ahlers R Catholic clan, Foht, Habermann, Hagestede, Fogelsank
2008/07/08 16:07:41
Leo Christen
[OL] Johann Heinrich Borgmann Genealogy
Betreff 2008/07/24 01:25:27
Cynvogel
Re: [OL] KLEYER/OLDENBURG
2008/07/19 18:08:55
Kettler
[OL] Suche nach HEINEMANN und BEHNKEN, Raum Oldenburg
Autor 2008/07/08 16:07:41
Leo Christen
[OL] Johann Heinrich Borgmann Genealogy

Re: [OL] Johann Heinrich Borgmann Genealogy

Date: 2008/07/09 03:24:39
From: khreed <khreed(a)...

Leo,
I have some information on Borgmanns, but not at my fingertips.  This past September, my husband and I got to go to Germany and Werner Honkomp (on this list) introduced us to some von der Heides (my family name) who had married some Borgmanns.  I know he can help you with information on this parish.  Also, LDS has the records for this Church.  If you live in Cincinnati, I can tell you how to get them.

Kathy Reed
---- Leo Christen <Lmchristen1(a)... wrote:
> I am looking for information about my ancestor Johann Heinrich Borgmann who married Maria Elisabeth Wenstrup at Saint Bonifatius Church in Neuenkirchen/Oldenburg on 19 September 1827.
>    Any information would be greatly appreciated.
>                                                             Thanks,
>                                                                  Leo Christen
Oldenburg-L(a)...