Andrea Korbanka
Re: [OL] Wildeshausen: Bevölkerungsverzeichnisse u nd Einwohnerlisten
Datum 2006/08/24 09:42:51
Heinz Wiemann
Re: [OL] Wilhelm gerdes
2006/08/23 06:16:48
SUSAN DAHL
Re: [OL] How to decipher old handwriting?
Betreff 2006/08/20 15:56:06
Cour10ayMN
[OL] Husarregiment von Cumberland
2006/08/17 14:50:07
Vince Rollman
Re: [OL] Rollman's of Neuekirchen (Werner Honkomp)
Autor 2006/08/20 06:27:08
W. Fred Rump
Re: [OL] Hussar regiments?

Re: [OL] How to decipher old handwriting? (Ahnenforschung Familie Timphaus)

Date: 2006/08/24 03:04:57
From: Vince Rollman <pfalz33(a)...

Hallo Jan,

I've been researching the Rollmann (aka Rolf bey der Hake), Heese,
Hinkenberens, and Nedermeyer, families with Courtenay, and there is a strong
possibility that it is Ludwig Heese. The document in question is the
Marriage of Carol Nedermeyer and Catherine Rollmann nata Hinkenberens who's
daughter, Christine married Ludwig Heese.

Vince

Message: 1