dianeknelson
[OL] Henrich Liening (Gemeindechronik Holdorf 1188-1988)
Datum 2005/03/23 18:46:42
DrDan71
[OL] Genealogy of an Oldenburg family in the USA
2005/03/20 21:50:44
dianeknelson
[OL] Henrich Liening (Gemeindechronik Holdorf 1188-1988)
Betreff 2005/03/25 00:16:10
Dr. Henry Heinzmann
[OL] Hollinden zu Cloppenburg/Hollinden in Cloppenburg
Re: [OL] " Seeking Information on Sassen."
Re: [OL] Genealogy of an Oldenburg family in the USA

Re: [OL] Henrich Liening (Gemeindechronik Holdorf 1188-1988)

Date: 2005/03/21 16:57:37
From: Werner Honkomp <werner(a)...

Hello Diane,
the origin of the Liening family is Holdorf. The first tax notice 1724. The farm history book of "Amte Vechta" listed the Mark├Âtter (cottage) Lienig 20 hectare. In Holdorf-Fladderlohausen was an other Liening cottage 35 hectare, first tax notice 1830.
I have the "Gemeindechronik" at home. It shows also B├╝rgermeister(mayor) Heinrich Liening 1945-1946, maybe the son of Gemeindevorsteher(head of the district council) Heinrich Liening 1916-1933.

Where is Wieferig located, I know only a Street in Steinfeld.

Werner