heitow
Re: [OL] " Seeking Information on Sassen."
Datum 2005/03/17 20:44:56
axel hollmann
Re: [OL] " Seeking Information on Sassen."
2005/03/17 09:07:58
heitow
Re: [OL] " Seeking Information on Sassen."
Betreff 2005/03/17 20:44:56
axel hollmann
Re: [OL] " Seeking Information on Sassen."
[OL] Brandkamp from Damme
Re: [OL] Henrich Liening (Gemeindechronik Holdorf 1188-1988)

Re: [OL] " Seeking Information on Sassen."

Date: 2005/03/17 09:42:12
From: Werner Honkomp <werner(a)...

To C.Adams,
in Germany we have three Sassen places but not in the area of Oldenburg:
- Sassen in Eifel in middle of Germany
- Sassen as part of Meckenbeuren in southern of Germany
- Sassen in Vorpommern in north-east of Germany as a part of Loitz
  see: http://www.loitz.de/Rubriken/Gemeinden/sassen.htm

The name Sassen is very common in north-west of Germany.
Werner Honkomp