AKVZ (Peter Voß)
[OL] 3 neue Volkszählungen
Datum 2005/03/14 21:04:00
AKVZ (Peter Voß)
[OL] [AKVZ] 2 neue Volkszaehlungen
2005/03/10 23:19:45
Barbara Schroy
Re: [OL] Brandkamp from Damme
Betreff 2005/03/01 21:47:39
APUND
[OL] Re: Capitals for last names
2005/03/01 21:15:30
manfred haukenfrers
[OL] Relist.
Autor 2005/03/24 18:39:16
MikeReinck
[OL] Ostergruß

Re: [OL] Brandkamp from Damme

Date: 2005/03/13 14:40:49
From: McEntee Tom <tommcentee2(a)...

Hello Werner,
Do you have any more details about Bernard heinrich
Brandkamp such as year of birth or other family
members?  I've tried different spellings, etc. without
success.  The 1850 census has an every name index. The
year of birth or age would also permit a soundex
search.
Tom McEntee--- Werner Honkomp <werner(a)...