FalkLiebe
Re: [OL]Re:German Names
Datum 2002/03/05 04:16:13
Nineshot
[OL]Fehrenkamp Family
2002/03/03 14:05:02
Ralf Doersam
Re: [OL]Online map with Lankum & Crapendorf?
Betreff 2002/03/21 16:32:03
Barbara Schroy
[OL]Ottings Farm, Osterfeine, Damme
2002/03/02 22:59:13
W. Fred Rump
Re: [OL]Re:Brengelmann
Autor 2002/03/18 20:45:54
W. Fred Rump
Re: [OL]Suedlohne Church Records

Re: [OL]Online map with Lankum & Crapendorf?

Date: 2002/03/04 07:52:04
From: W. Fred Rump <fredrump(a)...

On 3 Mar 2002 at 14:04, Ralf Doersam wrote:

> > I have "Michelin" and "Expedia." Neither show the
> > location of Lankum and Crapendorf, which are up near Cloppenburg.
> > Does anyone have a recommendation.
> > I know where they are -- I just can't find a map showing them.
>
> Hi Buffy,
>
> at online map of Cloppenburg
> http://www.meinestadt.de/Cloppenburg?FRAMESET=_frameset_karte.html
> please click 2 km south of Cloppenburg-center to see Lankum
> (half way to Sevelten).
>
> For Krampendorf, you might enter as "street":
> "Bitte geben Sie hier die gewünschte Strasse in Cloppenburg an":
> "Krapendorfer Kämpe" to see a location southwest of Cloppenburg-center.
> But it does not work this way with Krapendorf.

Krapendorf really doesn't exist anymore. There is a Gasthaus
named by the old name but otherwise it's all just
Cloppenburg now.

Fred

4788 Corian Court
Naples, FL 34114
941-775-7838; 941-269-4781 (FL cell)
or 215-205-2841 (Philly cell)
FredRump(a)...
"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the
world walks out."