Re: [OL]Lunschen Ricklefs, Hartwarden
Datum 2002/03/04 07:52:04
W. Fred Rump
Re: [OL]Online map with Lankum & Crapendorf?
2002/03/01 02:45:07
Re: [OL]Re:German Names
Betreff 2002/03/03 12:13:32
betty krull
2002/03/03 18:11:52
Re: [OL]Lunschen Ricklefs, Hartwarden
Autor 2002/03/05 06:15:30
Re: [OL]Fehrenkamp Family

Re: [OL]Re:German Names

Date: 2002/03/03 21:43:34
From: FalkLiebe <FalkLiebe(a)...

Dear sir,

Generally George and Gerhard are different first names.
But I have often found that German Gerhards went to the USA and switched to

There are 80 Brengelmann extensions listed in the German telephone directory.

I would reckon they do originate from the northern Osnabrueck area (a guess !).

Sincerely yours

Falk Liebezeit