dick scott
[OL]W?lker
Datum 2001/03/05 21:39:18
Hrdurham
[OL]Searching for genealogy info-Edo Iken Hinrichs
2001/03/05 11:26:31
GDiers9488
Re: [OL]Laverentz
Betreff 2001/03/06 06:50:51
FalkLiebe
Re: [OL]Laverentz
Re: [OL]Surnames I am researching for
Re: [OL]Searching for genealogy info-Edo Iken Hinrichs

Re: [OL]Laverentz

Date: 2001/03/05 20:45:43
From: Werner Honkomp <Werner.Honkomp(a)...

We have not a place Friesenmoor, only Friesendorf or Friesenwerderdorf.

The german phone directory shows 13 Laverentz, most around Butjadingen county, westerly of Bremerhaven. Places are Sande, Butjadingen, Hude (more to Oldenburg) and Loxstedt (south of Bremerhaven). Check this: www.teleauskunft.de

Werner