Franz-Josef Meyer
AW: [OL]Bruns in Vechta or Visbek (Lutten)
Datum 2000/11/26 20:25:40
APUND
[OL]Oythe and nearby church records
2000/11/26 16:56:41
Franz-Josef Meyer
AW: [OL]Bruns in Vechta or Visbek (Lutten)
Betreff 2000/11/30 21:40:43
o.felschen
Re: AW: [OL]Bruns in Vechta or Visbek (Lutten)
2000/11/25 23:46:14
Frank Bruns
Re: [OL]Bruns in Vechta or Visbek
Autor 2000/11/27 00:27:19
Frank Bruns
Re: [OL]Herbert Bruns of Oythe

Re: AW: [OL]Bruns in Vechta or Visbek (Lutten)

Date: 2000/11/26 17:36:15
From: Frank Bruns <Bruns(a)...

Franz-Josef --
Thank you for your reply. I will certainly keep Lutten in mind as I research. I will also watch for a Meyer connection as I look!
                  Frank

Franz-Josef Meyer wrote:

Hello, Frank

in my ancestry I have a family BRUNS in Lutten which is in the direct
neighbourhood of Visbek.
I have a Johann Bruns with 4 sons who - according to the time frame - all
could have been your GGG Grandfather.
My ancestor was one of his daughters, therefore I have not researched the
descendants of her brothers.
Unfortunately no one with the name "Arnold"!
I just wanted to say, don't forget of LUTTEN in your research!

Greetings

Franz-Josef Meyer

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----