W. Fred Rump
Re: [OL]Bruns in Vechta or Visbek
Datum 2000/11/26 17:36:15
Frank Bruns
Re: AW: [OL]Bruns in Vechta or Visbek (Lutten)
2000/11/26 21:19:56
Hubert Bomas
AW: [OL]Bruns in Vechta or Visbek
Betreff 2000/11/26 17:36:15
Frank Bruns
Re: AW: [OL]Bruns in Vechta or Visbek (Lutten)
2000/11/06 20:59:26
Frank Giere
Re: Re: [OL]List of inhabitants in office Vechta from 1568
Autor 2000/11/16 15:00:29
GDiers9488
[OL]Hoepken in Wardenburg

AW: [OL]Bruns in Vechta or Visbek (Lutten)

Date: 2000/11/26 16:56:41
From: Franz-Josef Meyer <franz-josef.meyer(a)...

Hello, Frank

in my ancestry I have a family BRUNS in Lutten which is in the direct
neighbourhood of Visbek.
I have a Johann Bruns with 4 sons who - according to the time frame - all
could have been your GGG Grandfather.
My ancestor was one of his daughters, therefore I have not researched the
descendants of her brothers.
Unfortunately no one with the name "Arnold"!
I just wanted to say, don't forget of LUTTEN in your research!

Greetings

Franz-Josef Meyer