Holger Loddeke
[OL]Loddeke
2000/11/29 02:07:11
Lorna Dorr
Re: [OL](Fwd) Re: Herbert Bruns
Betreff 2000/11/30 22:40:15
Margaret
[OL]BERTELS in Schaarbeek Munsterland
2000/11/27 00:27:19
Frank Bruns
Re: [OL]Herbert Bruns of Oythe
Autor 2000/11/02 23:06:14
Frank Giere
[OL]List of inhabitants in office Vechta from 1568

Re: [OL]Re: [GERMAN-LIFE] Ahnenpass etc

Date: 2000/11/01 01:16:39
From: Frank Giere <frank.giere(a)...

Oldenburg-L(a)... schrieb am 31.10.00:
> On 30 Oct 2000, at 21:21, WMPCRUSE(a)... wrote:
>
> > Hi Fred,
> >
> > I've been enjoying and learning, reading your German-Life offerings.
> > I'd like to learn more of the Kreutzkampf/Oldenburger Muensterland
> > incident. The reason being that my g-greatgrandfather came from near
> > Muenster (Wettringen) and I have corresponded with "Cruse" family
> > members still living there. Can you recommend any source (in English)
> > describing the incident?
> >
> > Bill

Hello Bill,

At Amazon I have found a book, I think you are interested in:

German Catholics and Hitler's Wars : A Study in Social Control by Gordon C. Zahn
Price: $15.00
Availability: Usually ships within 24 hours.
Paperback university edition (October 1989)
Univ of Notre Dame Pr; ISBN: 026801017X

The link to the Webpage:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/026801017X/o/qid=973036542/sr=8-1/ref=aps_sr_b_1_1/103-2531588-9380647

Frank