Wind0spirt
[OL]Abentrod,Abendroth,Abendrot, Jakubiak,Cybulska, Onminski
Datum 2000/10/19 16:11:21
Wind0spirt
Re: [OL]Abentrod,Abendroth,Abendrot, Jakubiak,Cybulska, Onminski
2000/10/18 22:46:38
Wind0spirt
[OL]Abentrod,Abendroth,Abendrot, Jakubiak,Cybulska, Onminski
Betreff 2000/10/19 16:11:21
Wind0spirt
Re: [OL]Abentrod,Abendroth,Abendrot, Jakubiak,Cybulska, Onminski
2000/10/02 22:40:12
Manfr.Emken
Re: [OL]Wieting/Finkenzeller - Oldenburg circa1880
Autor 2000/10/27 23:27:44
margaret
RE: AW: [OL]Hoffmann Thamann Astrup/Voerden

RE: [OL]Abentrod,Abendroth,Abendrot, Jakubiak,Cybulska, Onminski

Date: 2000/10/19 09:37:48
From: margaret <margaret(a)...

Cathy, there is a lawyer Abendroth here in Amsterdam whom I have worked
with. Is it worth sending his adress to you?
regards
Margaret

Margaret R.M. Rijkelijkhuizen
Elsa Brandstromstr. 44 Haarlem 2037-LS The Netherlands
email: margaret(a)... <mailto:margaret(a)...
Tel +31 (0)23-536-8791  gsm 06 - 5105-2079
eFax/eVoice +31 (0)20 870-0463