Bkercher
[OL]Schroeder - Damme>Cincinnati
Datum 2000/10/13 20:17:11
Bernard Dahlem
[OL]Assmann
2000/10/13 15:46:46
APUND
[OL]Vechta emigrants
Betreff 2000/10/14 15:00:55
HaraldBohlemann
Re: [OL]Vechta emigrants
2000/10/13 16:35:06
Bkercher
[OL]Schroeder - Damme>Cincinnati
Autor 2000/10/07 22:33:09
Cloudhoper
[OL]Hillers & Fritsch, from Oldenburg, 1866

Re: [OL]Vechta Emigrants

Date: 2000/10/13 17:09:54
From: Bkercher <Bkercher(a)...

Hi Diane,
I strongly suggest you visit your local LDS Family History Center (Listed in
the phonebook under Churches - Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints)
and order film #0909901 which has baptisms 1810-1854, marriages 1810-1857,
plus some 1st communion records.  Also film # 0909900 baptisms, marriages,
and death records for various stretches of time between 1642-1809.  Film
rental is $3.25 for short term loan, or $9.75 for permanent loan. This will
be a gold mine for you!

I have researched church records from Vechta for surnames Hülskamp and
Klövekorn.

I can possibly do some lookups for you next week to verify your people are
there.  Do you have any more names and/or dates?

Cheers,
Bryan Kercher