Gerd Cornelius
Re: SCHWER/SCHWEERS, Mary Anna, b. 1829?, Steinfeld, Oldenburg
Datum 1999/10/30 02:10:59
Frank Hellmann
HELLMANN
Re: SCHWER/SCHWEERS, Mary Anna, b. 1829?, Steinfeld, Oldenburg
Betreff 1999/10/24 12:33:51
B. Parker
van der Embse
1999/10/30 22:49:20
Lloyd Budwig
Re: SCHWER/SCHWEERS, Mary Anna, b. 1829?, Steinfeld, Oldenburg
Autor 1999/10/02 18:28:33
Margaret Rijkelijkhuizen
RE: Expansion of Prussia map series

Town/City of Brake - Surname MUETZEN

Date: 1999/10/29 21:00:04
From: LORNA B. DORR <DORR(a)...

Hello,
  I am fairly new to this list and have two questions.
I am interested in records for the town/city of Brake
(is it considered a town or a city today?) "on the left
bank of the Weser."  Are there any records available online?

My primary interest is in the surname MUETZEN or any
similar spelling in this area.  Looking for the parents
of John Henry MINSON (Johann Heinrich  MUETZEN) born
in Brake  21 or 31 March 1814.

I'd appreciate any leads, especially suggestions for
the possible spellings of the Americanized surname
MINSON.

Thank you,
Lorna

Lorna B. Dorr	                    |  E-mail:  Dorr(a)...
Hunter Library                      |  VOICE: (828) 227-7274
Western Carolina University
Cullowhee, N.C.  28723-9002   USA