DirkUnter
Re: Rottinghaus
Datum 1999/10/29 18:16:59
Karin Jacob
Hofprediger in Ostfriesland gesucht
1999/10/29 02:04:59
Jean Buss
Re: SCHWER/SCHWEERS, Mary Anna, b. 1829?, Steinfeld, Oldenburg
Betreff 1999/10/29 18:20:45
Gerd Cornelius
Re: SCHWER/SCHWEERS, Mary Anna, b. 1829?, Steinfeld, Oldenburg
1999/10/29 00:14:11
Kortenkamp, Daniel
SCHWER/SCHWEERS, Mary Anna, b. 1829?, Steinfeld, Oldenburg
Autor 1999/10/30 22:49:20
Lloyd Budwig
Re: SCHWER/SCHWEERS, Mary Anna, b. 1829?, Steinfeld, Oldenburg

RE: SCHWER/SCHWEERS, Mary Anna, b. 1829?, Steinfeld, Oldenburg

Date: 1999/10/29 15:26:35
From: Kortenkamp, Daniel <dkortenk(a)...

Thus spoke Jean Buss [jeanbuss(a)... Thursday, October 28, 1999:
> Hi Daniel,
> I have Mary Anna SCHWER/SCHWEERS born on November 24, 1831 in
> Steinfeld,
> Oldenburg, Germany and died on October 13, 1914 in
> Dyersville, Dubuque Co,
> IA. I don't know that I had ever given you that information
> previously.

Hi, Cousin Jean.

It's good to hear from you again.  It's been over two years.  No, I never
received that info from you.  Did you also have that wedding date/place?

Now, a distant cousin in California -- Lucille Simpson -- several years ago
sent me info (s-mail) suggesting that the parents of Mary Anna SCHWEERS
were:

father: SCHWEER, Carl Anton, b. 22 Jul 1782, place?.
	   (parents: Gerd & Maria [VON DER HEIDI] SCHWEER)
mother: KR√úSMANN, Anna Maria, b. ? , place?
	   (parents: Herman Henrich & Maria Catharina [HASKAMP] KR√úSMANN)

Who do you have as parents of Mary Anna SCHWEER?

Daniel

Daniel J. Kortenkamp        dkortenk(a)...
Dept. of  Psychology
University of Wisconsin     fax: 715 346-2778
Stevens Point, WI  54481
http://www.uwsp.edu/acad/psych/dk/danielpg.htm